Grant County Port District No. 8
PO Box 841 Warden WA 98857
2018 Small Works Roster Application
Pursuant to RCW 53.05.12 and 39.04.155, Contractors wishing to be considered by the Port District No. 8 of Grant County, Washington for signature as a prequalified bidder under the Small Works Roster are required to complete the following application and to submit all information as may be required in support thereof.
- Name of Applicant:_________________________________________
- Address of Applicant: ________________________________
- Attach a list of clients served over the last three (3) years including their names, addresses and location of jobs.
- Number of Years applicant has been in business _____________________________________________
- Check Appropriate: ( ) Incorporated ( ) Partnership ( ) Sole Proprietorship, Incorporated, state resident agent and address. If Partnership or Sole Proprietorship state managing person and address. Name: _________________________________ Mailing
- Address:__________________________________________ . Federal Tax Identification Number ____________________________________
- ATTACH A COPY OF CONTRACTOR’S CURRENT WASHINGTON STATE CONTRACTORS’S LICENSE.
- Phone Number ( ) ________________
- Fax Number ( ) __________________
Attach a general resume setting forth applicant’s experience, technical qualifications and organizational ability to perform the types of work for which you are seeking prequalification. This resume shall also include a list of your supervisory personnel, and their qualifications and years of experience, a list of the number and type of craftsmen available and a list of equipment available for work. Application Signed By: